Holderness High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Holderness High

Welcome to Holderness High, your average English High School... Oh apart from the mythical creatures that inhabit here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site Rules Empty Site Rules Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:52 am

Tasha Rivera

Tasha Rivera

I know no one likes them but they are there for a reason so to begin:

1. When registering please make sure your username is your characters full name with spaces.

2. If you want to use a last name but someone already has that name you will need to ask their permission if you can use it, we don't want anyone falling out for not asking permission. If you are unsure whether your name is taken or not feel free to PM me and I'll let you know as soon as I can.

3. No swearing, no one likes to see foul language and if any of the admins see a post with any swearing in, it will be deleted immediately. (Including the OOC thread) If you are caught swearing in the Chat Box I will kick you off, if you do it again I will ban you from it. I don't like to get all serious but I will if I have to.

4. Sexual content is not acceptable, although a little sexual innuendo is allowed. Sex full stop is banned to any students. I do not want to see any mention of private parts or details about sex. I understand there are adult characters on the site and they will probably have partners but it is not acceptable to go into details. Again if you are caught doing this I will give you a warning, caught doing it again I will simply ban you from the site.

5. You have to be active on this site so if you can't post every other day then please don't join. Things will be moving fast and you wont be able to keep up otherwise. Also this will stop other characters from getting to know yours which isn't fair. You can have up to six characters if you wish, either adults, students or both. If I find that your character has become absent for a while with no reason why, Sienna, Noelle or me will send you a message. If you still don't post I will simply delete your character. If you for some reason can't post for a while let us know by PMing one of us or posting in the away thread we can keep track and your character won't be deleted. I understand that real life is more important so let me know.

6. Abusing animals is not allowed. Any posts about torturing animals will be deleted. Although killing spiders is fine but abusing any animal considered as pets will not be tolerated.

7. Child abuse is not allowed. No bullying of any kind.

8. No God modding is allowed unless given permission by the character you wish to GM.
"God Modding" is basically when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try. It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission. It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them. It can also be using other characters that other people RP with.

Here's an example of God-modding. I'll use Noelle and Tasha as examples.
Tasha smirked as she dodged out the way completely from Noelles attack without a scratch. Rushing forward, she punches Noelle right in the face and it hits, sending the other flying right back and hitting into a tree. Noelle can't get up fast enough, so Tasha goes forward and hits her again, knocking her out so Tasha wins the fight.

Don't do it, guys. No one likes their character being controlled by someone else.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum